Display your site visitors recent searches easily. Bring the power of your site search feature and store recent visitors searches. Embed the recent searches in the sidebar using a widget or in the content using shortcodes. This plugin will displays the most search keywords with a link. If current user is an administrator, the search keyword can be deleted easily from the front end.
Key Features & Options
- Supports multi instances widget and shortcodes.
- Store a search keyword only if greater than 2 characters.
- Number of searches to show.
- Store only if resulted posts found.
- Search keyword validation.
- Easy deletion from front end.
Supports & Features
This plugin does not match to your site style? Is this script not quite working as it should?
Having trouble installing? Or need some custom modifications that aren’t already included?
Or you want more features on next release?
Feel free to get in touch about any of your queries at the supports page.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
1. Go to the menu ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Install’ and search for ‘Recent Searches’
2. Click ‘install’
0.0.1. Initial release
Upgrade via WordPress.